Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A little bit of lovin, a little bit of summer!

Spent a week at the lake :) Bliss!


Summer baby. Blue eyes!


Curious George :)
We love ANDERS!



Ya, that's right. Momma caught a fish! A few actually :)

Some days at camp just call for a hat!

My beauties.

Fav pic EVER.


Serious?! Isn't she the cutest teddy bear ever?! I LOVE HER! I'm so smitten, seriously, after two boys, this is a beautiful gift :)
Don't get/hear me wrong, I LOVE my boys....seriously in love, but a girl!?! It's a whole new world!


I'm gonna be sad when she's too big to dress up like this and take pictures.....but hey, that's another 16 years off!!!!!! haha!

This cutie pie hat is available for sale in my SHOP from sizes newborn to 5 years!
$20- made from soft acrylic yarn.


3 comments:

Mari Bryant- Marks said...

I love how in the picture of Cali in her carseat she looks as if she's saying "excuse me, no more photos" like she's a little celeb!

LesChic Boutique said...

Lori Lou you sure look like you are in your element! Your kids are gorgeous and happy and you are glowing! Your new line of hats are perfect even your pictures and blog are top notch! You have really found your niche since you started and I am proud to have known you since the beginning! Love ya!!!

Katie said...

Lori I love the pictures on this post and your children are absolutely precious!