Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Contest Update and Something New!



Sooooooooo.... The contest!

I got two entries total, and only one was fully complete! So I am extending this contest to get more entries, at least two more! haha! I hope you two don't mind(Add
y and Mari)! Mari, I need you to blog about this on your blog to enter.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS AGAIN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would you like to see in my shop!?
Have you been looking for something special for your kiddos?!?
How about a unique shower gift for a newborn baby!?
Some new winter/fall hats for yourself?!
What do you LOVE that's in my shop?! I need to know what's gonna last, and what has to go :)

Easy as pie!? Yuppers!!
All you gotta do is leave a comment here telling me what you love and what you'd like to see more of, and also write up a little post about my shop on your blog, and leave a link here for me to see!!

~~~~~~

What's to win!?!WELL!!!
Let me tell you!1). A $25 gift card to Melon and Pebble(custom orders included)
2). A lovely piece of jewelry from Jewllori(my other Etsy shop which is currently closed)

Wanna chance to win that?!!?I thought so.
Contest runs from now until Oct. 24th!
Enter now to win :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Newest!
The Abby Mukluks!
Available in my shop- THIS WEEK!
Both boys and girls colors available
(sizes newborn to 2T)

xoxo,
Lori

4 comments:

Laura Craig said...

I blogged about you Lori :)

http://wife-mommy-photographer.blogspot.com/2010/10/melon-and-pebble.html

I LOVE the curious fox beanie!!! I think it is ADORABLE!!! I would really like to see more animal beanies like that! Monkey's, bear's, lamb, etc! (really popular for newborn photography right now!)

Love your work Lori!!!!

Laura Craig said...

Forgot to mention that I ADORE the Abby Mukluks!!!!!!!!! They are so stinking CUTE!!!!!!

All In The Family said...

More beanies! LOL! What about leg warmers? Mittens? Crocheted socks/booties for older kids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything.

I agree with Laura. I love the Fox beanie. And other animals would be amazing!

Mari Bryant- Marks said...

OOps I completely forgot to link! I am going to place an order, hopefully next week after Alex gets paid. A little something for me and something for my friend's new baby. http://marileemarks.blogspot.com

Do you have headbands? I can't remember. But I love the crocheted headbands with the big flowers.