Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winner ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Random.org we have a winner :D


would Mrs. Laura Craig please step forward to claim her prize?!!!??

Congratulations Laura, I know you'll enjoy your prize :D Thank you as well to all my awesome other participants, and to those who waited patiently till I put this post up! I almost forgot, sorry about that!! (To my favor, it was an extremely busy day.....at Ikea!) haha!

Ok, Laura, please email me at melonandpebble@live.com when you are ready to use your giftcard.

xoxo,
Lori

2 comments:

Addy said...

Yay Laura, congratulations! :D I'm sure your kiddos will love the stuff from Lori.

But oh poo for me, haha :P It's okay, I had fun posting about your stuffs, Lori!

Laura Craig said...

AHHHH!!!! YAY!!! I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Hehe!!!! Goodness this is going to be TOUGH!!!! I just love all of your hats Lori!!!!!