Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from Melon & Pebble




Someone had a birthday!
Da Bear!
That would be my Evey Bear who turned 2 on Nov. 6th! I can't believe he's two. His first two years have just flown by. I just love everything about this little guy. He's so compassionate and loving, and just altogether a real momma's boy :)

And some NEW hats in stock at Melon & Pebble ready for the Christmas season :)

The Sugar Cookie hat in pink for girls- Newborn to Adult sizes
AND
The Toy Soldier hat in blue for boys- Newborn to Adults sizes!

See them in my shop to purchase!

xoxo,
Lori

4 comments:

Lola said...

Wow! Two! I can't believe it either. Lovin' the toy soldier hat pictures!

Eva Marie said...

these are so cute:)

Addy said...

I love your pics and your stuff and you :)

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Love those hats! Im a baby photographer and will have to check out your site. Wishing you a Merry Xmas!