Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sumpin Sumpin


Finally was able to complete the 'Woodland Owl Beanie' now available for sale in my SHOP!

Available in sizes 3 months-10 years

CHOOSE your flower color!!

For a new ladies hat :)
Also now available in my SHOP


Aside from doing a bit of new things, I've been working on another wholesale order, which makes me tired and bored, haha! So I love trying out a new thing when I'm in the middle of all the mundaneness :)
I think The Lori Hat is my absolute favorite that I've done so far! I'm excited to reveal TWO more new ones in a few weeks. I've hooked up with a photographer who is doing a blog feature and picture feature, of these two hats! You'll love them I'm sure, so STAY TUNED!!

Until then,
xox,
Lori

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Cuteness! Your hair's getting long!