Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back with a Bang!

Happy New Year everyone!!

I still can't get over how fast 2010 came and went. I'd love to list you a long list of resolutions I've decided to try to keep this year, but alas I have none.
We had a wonderful Christmas holiday, spending lots of time doing fun things with the kids. That made my heart super happy :) Christmas with kids is a wonder to behold!!!

And..... I have reopened shop and plan to stock it chock a block full of cuteness :) It's already began as you can see below! All new product...check it out now at















So, Enjoy the goodness that is Melon & Pebble!


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

All so stinking adorable! Evan gets cuter every time I see him! Ack. Haha! Also, I love the flower and the simple headband it's on. And the little hand warmers. You're a genius!

Six Feet Under Blog said...

Very cute hats! Love the hand warmers too!