Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crochet victim...


Yup that's me!
I have been working working working on new things and custom orders. It's wonderful when I get to make something new, LOVE IT!

Here are a couple new headwraps for babies and children!!




This is an old hat in my shop, just a new pic of my sweet boy!!







My sweet girl, Cali. I love how happy and easy going she is. Seriously, if she even WHINES I know she is not feeling well, that's how NOT often she whines or cries. She's an angel baby :)
She's growing like a weed now, learning to talk(what the?!) walk, and just making leaps and bounds in all areas. I'm so proud of her 'go get 'em' attitude, reminds me alot of myself! I am sooooo enjoying being a mommy to three...busy, yes, rewarding? ABSOLUTELY!~

Enjoy!
All items available for purchase in my SHOP!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Soooo stinking cute and adorable!! You have been a busy bee lately :)

Kari Riley said...

What is it about baby number 3? They are just soooooo good. Cali is super cute. I love her baby blues. Miss you guys!

Caitlin said...

Ella loved the pics of Cali. She started spitting, giggling, and dancing. :)

Colleen said...

I love the pictures this cute baby is adorable.

Seattle Real Estate