Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Do you like to win???



I know I do! But for me, it hardly EVER happens :( Sad!

But you have a chance to win one of Melon & Pebble's cutie pie hats!!!!
I made these adorable little hippo hats, and was sooo pleased with how it turned out! A photographer in the States, was so wonderful in taking pictures for me, and allowing me to use them for my listings! Well she is giving away this little hat on her BLOG!!! Go check it out and enter to win! Contest closes on Wednesday! HURRY QUICK~!

OOPS TRY THE LINK NOW!!!

3 comments:

Lola said...

so cute. I love it.

Caitlin said...

Dear Darling, your blog link isn't working. ;)

Laura Craig said...

Awwww!!! The link to her page isn't working :(

But seriously!!! WHAT AN ADORABLE HAT!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!! But then again, I love all of your stuff!!! <3 <3 <3

{ on a side note, my captcha characters for the moderation is mater!!! Hehe!!!! }