Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Contest- you don't want to miss~!

So far I have two entries, but am extending so that we can have a few more entries :)
I still haven't received all my jewelry supplies in the mail yet, so Jewllori can't commence just yet!

The picture will be slightly cut off my pictures in my sidebar, but I guarantee you won't be needing to see the rest of the pic. All the brands are on the side you see! Good luck :)

Photobucket

In the meantime, check out this photo and try to name 5 different brands you see here(I'll accept 4 if you really can't tell) for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to my Jewllori Shop!

Open for another week, so get your guesses in!!!

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

nikon, vtech, claire's I'm half blind apparently...still looking... I guess I don't know brands well enough. I tried! Because I love you and you're cute.

Mande said...

Yay! Love contests!! I spy a Nikon lens, Vtech, Lancome goodies, Claire's, and Juicy Couture. Trying to figure out the bracelets- maybe Target too? xo

Kari Riley said...

Nikon, vtech, claire's are the one's I got off right away. Lancome and Jewllori... : )

Miss you!

AbuelaƱita~ aka Sherry said...

I love your blog...I Love your crochet, I love your children and your photography is a sweet dream to look forward to on your blog....
OK~ I'll give this a try...
Claire's Jewels
VTech Phone
Nikon Lens Cover
babyphat perfume
jewllori
target
homegoods

Rachel B. said...

Hmmm . . . nikon, vtech, claire's . . . I think I see Bath and Body Works lip balm . . . that's all I've got :-)

LesChic Boutique said...

Hey I think I see some "LesChic" pieces too! LOL