Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Melon and Pebble



New Items in the shop! Baby and Toddler legwarmers!
Fits from newborn to 18months. In three colors :)

I'll have kid's ones available in some time too, just got to rework the pattern!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And she, my little muse, is almost one!
I just love her so much.
My pretty girl!

Also been working on my photography/family wall. This is my newest progres....
still need to frame Ross and Cali's new pics in the same frame as you see Evan's in(the big white one)


I'm lovin it!

xoxo,
Lori

P.S
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CONTEST BELOW......!

3 comments:

All In The Family said...

Love your photography wall!!! I will be doing something similar when the basement is painted. Lots of Alaska pics I want to put up, so beautiful!

Andrea Neudorf said...

FINALLY!!! i found a fellow blogger from alberta who understands -40 weather!! (saw your comment on enjoying the small things) We just had friends from red deer visit us last weekend! Can we be friends? please? :)

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my word. I LOVE your leggings. They could not be cuter. Seriously adorable! I also LOVE your picture wall. That looks fantastic! I am so excited for you to have your picture art hanging.