Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's making me smile..





My crazed banana eating
husband.
He's blessed my
life ten fold. BFF's.



















My awesome big
little man. He's such
an encourager and
he just warms my
heart so much.











My sweet and sensitive
Evan. He hugs me at
the most perfect moments,
and fills my love tank
on a regular basis.


















My beautiful girlie, Cali Joy,
who melts my heart everytime
she says 'momma'. I never knew a love like this...












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My life is happy. Content. Loved. Blessed.

7 comments:

Joyeful said...

oh my goodness-- what cutie pies!! You are blessed, indeed :) And I am lovin' your etsy shop!! a.dor.able. !

PaisleyJade said...

Such a precious family!!!

Widge said...

beautiful pics

Mindy Harris said...

i LOVE ross's (did i do that right?) glasses! i wonder if my son wilder will have to have them. how soon did you get him tested for vision? both my husband and I are "blind".
NEAT BLOG!!

the girl said...

HEY everyone :) Thanks for coming to my blog! Nice to meet you all!

Mindy- I got Ross tested at age 4, but my eye doc says you can go as early as 6 months! I think the best policy is to take them before they start school, that way school isn't too much of a struggle for them if they need to wear glasses!

Caitlin said...

cute cute!

Krista said...

I love the love you share with us readers. :)

You have a wonderfully sweet family. :)

I can't believe how much they've grown. When I first followed you you were still expecting your sweet little girl!! Now look at her!!! <3 <3 <3