Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Soooooo....
I had a lot of compiling to do trying to find all the entries but this is what I have so far....I'm taking all your guesses, since you all had some of them correct.

1).Rhonda
2). Krista
3). Mande
4). Caitlin
5). Kari - YAY for spying Jewllori :)
6). Abuelanita aka sherry
7). Rachel B
8). Leslie- Les Chic

And here are some of the brands that were in the picture....

Baby Phat- Golden Goddess Parfum
Calvin Klein - Euphoria Parfum
Bath and Body Works-Sensual Amber Eau de Toilette
Body Shop - Sultry Samba Oil Parfum
Claires Body Jewelry
Les Chic Jewelry Boutique
Jewllori
Vtech
Nikon
Vogue
Bath and Body works- Lip gloss

Those were the OBVIOUS(to me at least!) ones.
Good job all!


Soooooo....let's get on with the winner shall we?

RANDOM.ORG-----> Chose-----> Abuelanita aka Sherry!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
You've won a $15 gift certificate to Jewllori- my handmade Jewelry shop!!

Please send your email to jewllori@hotmail.com and I will get that off to you :)
I am reopening my shop THIS WEEK!!!!!!!~! New and old things to come :)

Thanks to everyone for entering!

Big Giveaway still to come for my 100 followers







No comments: