Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

5th Birthday Bash

Today is my little big man's 5th Birthday! I just can't believe 5 years ago I gave birth to my first baby. It's unreal. 5 years is really not a long time, and yet it is.

We're having a 'Lego Batman/Superhero' birthday party. Like could we get more interesting and harder to plan/decorate than that!? I'll let you know how it goes. I'm still in discussion with myself over how I should do the cake. I was thinking of making two layer square cakes and icing them black and icing yellow windows all over like Gotham City, with batman figurines on top....OR doing a cake that says 'BLAM' or WHAP' on it...whatcha think? They're baking right now..so I've got time for your ideas :)

Anyway, it's going to be a busy day! I'll post pics at the end of the day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS MAN! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

Tara from EasyMakesMeHappy said...

Happy Birthday Ross! I can't wait to see pics. I like both the cake ideas, can't wait to see what you decide to do.

Andrea Neudorf said...

LOVE your new banner!!!! Thanks for the comment, I used pepperoni (shredded), cheese, green pepper, ham and homeade pizza sauce. It was deLISH!!