Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Opinions Needed! POLL CLOSED!


I need help with something!

I'm going to be adding this hat(in the middle of the pic) to the shop for Spring/Summer. I need your help choosing ONLY 2 colors for the main body of the hat(flowers and other doodads will be in other colors not shown).
PLEASE HELP by letting me know in a comment what two colors you'd like to see!!
Poll will close tonite, and I'll tally the votes.

Thanks for your help!
xoxo,
Lori



POLL CLOSED!
and the color choices are...
*drumming drumming drumming*
coffee & leaf!

stay tuned to www.melonandpebble.etsy.com
for new hats :)

Thanks!

3 comments:

Tara from EasyMakesMeHappy said...

This is hard but I think I like the brown and the pink ( :
Such a pretty hat!

Rachel said...

I vote for coral and leaf!

Andrea Neudorf said...

Coral and Leaf!