Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHERS CONTEST!

Wanna find out how you can win a $75 gift card to Melon & Pebble!??

Well here's how!

It's a photoshop challenge :)

I've got a photo of my sweet baby girl on her 1st Birthday, but it needs some serious help :( I'm challenging all your lovely photographers out there to help edit this pic to make her look as sweet and beautiful as she normally does!

I will send you the original file to your email address, you have to doctor it up, and email it back to me! I will post it back in the MELON & PEBBLE Photographers Contest album on facebook, and we'll have a vote! Once all the entries are in(Deadline is MARCH 6th 10 am MST) we'll have a vote! Everyone can vote for your picture(your edit!) by clicking LIKE on the photo! The photo with the most 'likes' is the winner!

Share this page to get more votes! Have your friends and family vote for your photo edit, get the word out!

The contest begins today and will end on March 11, 2011 (ONE WEEK!)

HAVE FUN PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

If you are wanting the original, please email melonandpebble@live.com. I will send it as soon as I can!!!


CHECK OUT FACEBOOK FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/melon-pebble/photographers-contest/187178544651768

xoxo,Lori

No comments: