Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm back!

Well hello there old friend! I have been absent, and by absent I mean living life. This blog was always just a fun thing, and never really a must do thing. I'm glad I had my priorities straight back then! I've come back though to document a bit of life right NOW, because, well, I'm going through some issues with my knees and want to document the things I'm doing to heal up, from the inside out!

I am joining up with an online community through Kimberly Snyder, CN and much more. She is an incredible advocate for detox and whole food cleansing! I have been a fan of hers for years and have implemented some of her food thoughts and plans in my own life...seeing amazing results. This time though, I'm looking for some healing! I did something major to my knees, and although I'm not sure what the official diagnosis is at this point, it hurts, and it's not getting better. I'm doing a cleanse, detox, whole food regime to get my body back in order....and this is my journey!

Welcome old and new :) Let's get to know one another !!!

No comments: